28 August 2009

this is your brain...

Wordle: knit-wit
http://www.wordle.net/

Oh my yes...this is how my brain is processing at the moment! I have so many ideas floating around in my in my head that it really feels all jumbled up like this! Today I have perfected a little "pocket" doll pattern and picked up the finishing materials for a felted purse (on Ravelry for those of you who are familiar with it). Knitting is a funny thing for me. I love the slow pace of hand-knitting, yet with so many ideas to bring to the real world it doesn't go fast enough sometimes! It's no wonder I cannot sleep some nights. I will even have to listen to music on headphones just to distract myself...once in a while it works. I think that this is one of the reasons I have never put it to paper. It all seems so overwhelming, daunting, so much so I just don't start. Once, when I did, I got so snowed under by details that I just set it aside and that is where it stayed. This week I plan to try to put a stop to that kind of thinking. Because the little doll pattern has only one size and there is minimal shaping to it, it could be a bit easier to accomplish. Perhaps by the end of the week, I will actually have a hard-copy pattern in hand for editing. Now if I could just get my camera to work...

No comments: