14 August 2009

Its a dog's life...

Well, if I don't post for a while, I wanted to show why...

I have a couple of house guests this week. My doggy is the one in the middle. What a bunch, eh?
Melts the heart...believe me when I say, its tough to turn down faces like these!

Everything about this little get together spells trouble...oh wait that would be Trouble (notice the capital "T"). It is ever so fun to have our two buddies over, but it does take some extra diligence to make sure nothing gets broken or no body (four legged ones especially) gets hurt. They do get on together ever so well, but they just don't know when to shut down! With the heat we've been having, it has been a bit easier to slow them down. But they never quit -- its more like they go into slow motion.

I'll certainly get in more exercise this week, as everyone needs to get out for walkies!

2 comments:

stash haus said...

OK - we need to hear more of this story - who's are they and how did you end up in the kennel business.

Also - stories from this week should make good blog material. Just saying.

-va- said...

Believe me, I'm NOT in the business, just found it is a great bartering tool when OUR family needs to get out of town with out our hairy, four legged "kid"! One good turn deserves another! So a guy at "the shop" has agreed to swap dogs when ever needed...nice arrangement! It is hardly the work it seems, though. I miss them terribly now that they are gone -- perhaps I need two more of my own????