25 February 2010

get a grip...

..yup, that is the name of the game this weekend!  I've hit that mid to late winter low energy period of hibernation.  I had wanted to avoid it this year, but it looks like I'm going to have to nip it before it goes full blown coma!
There are activity issues, diet issues, motivational issues, emotional issues, all of which must be dealt with now before they are huge problems.  I've decided to make a plan to get things into routine.  I do better with routine. 
Since Christmas, progress on projects has moved either at a snails pace or at parking lot speed.  I have not felt like DOING anything.  My mind is racing with ideas, but nothing has been put into action.  THAT has to change.  I miss my best friend that was here to push me out of complacency and into "go" mode.  But I cannot use that as an excuse for not starting...or finishing...anything.  I certainly can decide on my own to get going -- which is what this weekend is all about.
First, there must be some organization to all the madness around my house.  But if I wait until I am completely organized within these walls, I will never be able to start.  But I figure to start fresh and more put together with a couple of projects, it may motivate me to take baby steps to get the rest in order.
I would like very much to declutter my home.  I am having a hard time letting go.  Baby steps...
I would like very much to productively use my free time.  I tend to waste it away.  Baby steps...
I would like very much to be more fit and become stronger.  I choose sitting.  Baby steps...
I would like very much to eat healthy food.  I have been choosing easy, prepared foods.  Baby steps...

...get a grip

No comments: