21 September 2011

...my first "official" designs

Moose Toque

St. Pauli Fan Mütze



Baby Jacket
 While I have actually been designing knit and crochet pieces since I can remember, I have not -- until now -- written them in a form where they could be shared and duplicated by other interested fiber folk.  These are the first three pieces I have worked up and notated in a form that can be understood by most people with even basic knitting skills.  I am still working on wording them in a more standard form (i.e.; the proper language of knitting -- sort of like the King's English or High German of the knitting world!) so that I might actually have a form that could be published "for real".  Perhaps I will even submit them to who knows and see what happens...

2 comments:

stash haus said...

Ooooh, like that baby jacket!

-va- said...

...I am "handing it off" tomorrow to the proud recipient. I cant wait, because I, too love the way it turned out -- added a little beanie/beret to go with...